Senior Officer - Apparel Production
Over-All responsibility of apparel "clothing" production facility (made-to-measure garments).
Reports to: GM
Finest quality clothes matching branded international fashion in terms of measurement, cutting, sewing and packaging.
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible of reviewing and supervising the operations flow of the facility under the supervision of the owner.
- Analyze the garments structure and consequently quality evaluation and requirements (Garment structure analysis and quality reviews)
- Analyze seasonality and manage it effectively by proposing workable alternatives
- Review of daily production target and improve the efficiency of sewers and cutters in production.
- To identify machinery requirements (Stitching and sewing Machines, Embroidery Machines, cutters, Fusion, hanger rail system , button making and over-lock machines etc ).
- Review and analyze production costs and improve and develop alternatives and methods that would increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Always control the quality of product finishing to be of top quality with minimal deficiencies.
- Selection and hiring of QC checkers for future expansions.
- Experience in Made to Measure clothing would be a plus.
- Technical knowledge of handling long dresses and experience with shirts manufacturing is desirable.
- Experience with fabrics like silk, terry -cotton , spun mix and cotton.
- Experience of handling workflow of at least 200 persons in a highly organized manufacturing unit.
- The person candidate will be required to manage the complete shop floor for made to measure “thobs- dishdash”
SGI Group – KSA
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
PO Box 565
Fax. +966 12 6444632