Washing is one way of cleaning, namely with water and often some kind of soap or detergent. Washing is an essential part of wet processing. During washing process a lot of numbers of faults occurred. Some are occurred for mechanical fault some are process fault. Different types of washing faults/defects are point out below.
Different Types of Washing Faults/Defects:
- Over blasting / low Blasting.
- Over grinding / low grinding.
- Bad smell due to poor neutralization.
- Poor hand feel.
- To high hairiness.
- Poor brightness.
- After wash hole.
- Very dark & very light.
- Bleach Spot.
- Bottom hem & course edge destroy.
- Running shading.
- High or low affect / abrasion on garments.
- Spot on garments.
- Out of range / level of pH value of garments.
- Colour shade variation.
- Crease Marks.