Experiment Name: Study on the Jute Slip Draft Spinning frame machine.
- To know about gearing diagram of the M/C.
- To know about Flyer speed.
- To know about surface speed of drawing, retaining r/r and Tin cylinder.
- Retaining roller.
- Intermediate roller.
- Drawing roller.
- Tin cylinder.
- Bobbin rail.
- Machine manufacturer = JAMES MACKIE AND SONS.
- Model number = 14376.
- No of flyer per frame = 20
- Draft range = 10-20
- Machine pitch = 4.25²
- Flyer speed = 3000-4000 rpm.
- Motor rpm = 1450.
- Motor pulley diameter = 8.5²
- Machine pulley diameter = 11²
- Tin cylinder diameter = 6²
- Flyer diameter = 2²
- TCP = 50T
- DCP = 46T
- Drawing roller diameter =2.25²
- Retaining roller diameter = 2.5²
- Intermediate roller diameter = 1.375².
|Fig: Gearing diagram of Jute Slip Draft Spinning Frame Machine|
- Flyer speed = 13361.36
- Surface speed of Tin cylinder = 121120.07"/min
- Surface speed of drawing r/r = 910.35"/min
- Surface speed of retaining r/r = 64.42"/min
- Surface speed of intermediate r/r = 83.3"/min
- Draft =14.13
- Draft constant = 650
This experiment is very important for us to know and learn about the slip drafting sliver spinning frame. So, we should learn about this experiment very carefully and sincerely.