Comparison Between Manual and Cad Marker Making:
- In manual system the system is used to make maker for garment making is traditional. But in CAD system marker making is done in modern system.
- Marker efficiencies is not visible in manual system. Other hand, marker efficiency is visible in CAD system.
Manual and Cad Marker Making
- Marker length is not visible in manual system. Marker length is visible in monitor screen at CAD system.
- In manual, once marker is made, not possible to increase its efficiency. But in CAD it is possible to increase the efficiency at any time.
- Marker copying is not possible manually. In CAD, by using Plotter as much as possible copy can be done.
- Manual marker making is very time consuming method whereas, CAD is a faster method.
- In manual system quality can not be assured. It has quality assurance.
- Manual system costing is low but CAD is expensive.